LAURA VENTURA CAMACHO is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER's personal data and informs him that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, from 27 of April (GDPR), and the Organic Law 3/2018, from 5 from December (LOPDGDD). We inform:
- DATA OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Identity: Laura Ventura Camacho
mailing address: Ronda dels Campets nº 2 2º 4ª of Alcanar
Phone: 655 760 996
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING.
We inform you that the data you provide us is processed in order to maintain a commercial relationship with the user.. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present the future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services., or its collaborators or suppliers, with which it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct market research and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request that is made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the website of the CONTROLLER.
- Send the online newsletter, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
In addition, In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, a record of processing activities is maintained that specifies, according to their purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the GDPR.
Personal information may not be used for other purposes than those related to the contracted services or products purchased.. No automated decisions will be made based on said profile.
- LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for the treatment carried out is based on:
- The consent granted by the User by accepting this Policy and the corresponding box.
- The User has provided their personal data within the framework of a contractual or pre-contractual relationship for the attention of their request and/or query and therefore their treatment is necessary for the maintenance of said relationship..
- The legal obligations applicable to the CONTROLLER that require the processing of personal data in accordance with the services provided, such as those related to tax matters.
The User may, at any time revoke your consent for the processing of your personal data. In no case does the withdrawal of these consents condition the provision of the service., and/or the execution of contracts with the CONTROLLER.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED AND ORIGIN
The personal data that we process has been provided by the User himself by sending emails or using the functionalities offered on the Portal..
If you are interested in activating a link to this page, you must notify the CONTROLLER, obtaining the express consent to create the link.. The RESPONSIBLE reserves the right to oppose the activation of links to its website.
- PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA.
The personal data provided by the User will be kept as long as they remain registered with the service., as long as the business relationship is maintained, as long as the User does not request its deletion, or during the legal term established. Likewise, they may be kept when they are necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or for the formulation, the exercise and defense of claims.
If the User revokes their consent or exercises the rights of opposition or deletion, Your data will be kept blocked at the disposal of the Administration of Justice during the legally established deadlines to attend to possible responsibilities arising from the processing of personal data..
- SECRET AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
The CONTROLLER undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way that the security of personal data is guaranteed and destruction is avoided, accidental or unlawful loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
- TRANSFERS AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA.
The data will not be communicated to third parties, salvo en los casos legalmente previstos que sea necesario para cumplir con la finalidad del servicio ofrecido, for example, la contratación de transporte, agencias receptivas, hoteles, seguros, registro policial, etc.
- DERECHOS DE LOS USUARIOS.
¿Cuáles son sus derechos cuando nos facilita sus datos?
El Usuario tiene derecho a obtener confirmación sobre si estamos tratando datos personales que les conciernan, o no. El Usuario tiene derecho a acceder a sus datos personales, así como a solicitar la rectification de los datos inexactos o, where appropriate, solicitar su supresión cuando, entre otros motivos, los datos ya no sean necesarios para los fines que fueron recogidos. En determinadas circunstancias, el Usuario podrá solicitar la limitación del tratamiento de sus datos, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, the User may stand against to the processing of your data, Therefore, the data controller will stop processing the data., unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. In those cases in which it is legally appropriate, will have the right to portability of the data, which implies that you have the right to receive the personal data related to your person that we are treating and store them on your own device.
You can exercise before the RESPONSIBLE in case they are applicable, access rights, rectification, opposition, supresión, treatment limitation, portabilidad y a oponerse a ser objeto de decisiones individuales automatizadas mediante comunicación escrita acompañada de fotocopia del D.N.I. dirigida a la siguiente dirección: Ronda dels Campets nº 2 2º 4 de Alcanar CP 43530 o al email firstname.lastname@example.org
Equally, le informamos que puede dirigir cualquier tipo de reclamación en materia de protección de datos personales a la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos www.agpd.es, Autoridad de Control de España.